Friday 14 August 2009

No.130 Of Inspiring People & Lesser Mortals

I've met some really inspiring people this week. So why do I feel so run down? Something to do with fatigue, the awful weather and a dose of the flu perhaps.

This week I've met people at the twilight of their careers who still seem incredibly motivated and enthusiastic about what they do which is inspiring and also quite beautiful to see. I've met others part way through their careers who still believe they can change the world for the better. Of course, they're wrong. They can't, not completely. But they will change it in some positive way - so good for them. I've also met others who have shown me a remarkable ability to find something positive and even humourous in the darkest of situations that would have completely crushed lesser mortals.

To all these people I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment