Sunday 31 January 2010

No.232 Of the Week Ahead

We have a big week planned this week at Legal-Island.

Our new training centre for Northern Ireland plays hosts to the very first of our Antrim Breakfast Seminars with Melanie Donnelly of Myfullcircle coaching delivering the first session this Tuesday entitled "Coaching Skills for Management & HR". She's a great speaker Melanie so I'm looking froward to the seminar myself.


On Tuesday I'm meeting Keith Pryde from Diskshred and Willa Mawhinney the next day. We have a meeting booked for the train back from Dublin being the only time we could grab between us. I'm also meeting Charles Garavan from the Memory Academy that day which should be interesting. On Thursday I'm meeting a rep from the Centre for Competitiveness about EFQM and Parity on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment