Friday 8 January 2010

No.212 Of Masochism in all its forms

Oh there's pain to be had in our new gym at the moment. That Ab Kind Pro machine really gets to your stomach muscles. Add to this that the temperature in the gym at 7.30a.m., was about - 4 and you really come out feeling you hate yourself.

Loads of meetings today including one with a guy who claims he can teach creativity! Now this promises to be interesting. I'm still reading "Unlimited Power" by Anthony Robbins. I can't make it out. It's either utter brilliance or complete tripe. I'm meeting a performance coach today and will ask her whether she likes tripe.

I'm wondering if it is tripe actually that first led me to consider being a vegetarian at the age of about 8. My Mum used to eat it when we visited my Gran's in Chester. They used buy it fresh from the market and spoon it in raw with lashing of vinegar! Ehhhhh!

Bring on the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment