Monday 25 May 2009

No.67 A Dose of Paxman & Shiraz

I had the stangest of dreams last night. Dream 1 and I visited a law enforcement centre and was asked to help demonstrate their latest restraint units to passing school children touring the building. They promptly asked me to step inside a steel cage locked me in and left me there!

Dream 2 and I was ascending the stairs of a building with Jeremy Paxman to visit two old ladies who were friends of his. Both were Austrian and made antique chairs but I was given a present which was something like a wooden monkey puzzle.

Emmm may be the combination of a Vitamin A pill plus a glass of red before sleep was not such a good idea....

At work today covering phones realising only this morning that the ROI is not on holiday today unlike the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment