Tuesday 19 May 2009

No.63 From Fry to Wilde

I think I'm developing an addiction to Twitter. I wonder whether I'll be the first person ever to be admitted to somewhere like The Priory as a guinea pig to their Twitter cold Turkey programme.

Twitter makes blogging seem so last year and terribly long winded. I note Stephen Fry has now clocked up 500,000 users. (I've clearly a bit to go). This means he has doubled his audience in just two months. Impressive Mr Fry.

I plan to spend early part of today today reviewing newly published cases from the Equality Tribunal. These take ages to get right condensing pages of judgements into just three paragraphs. The process reminds me a little of Oscar Wilde's quote "I'll write a long letter today because I don't have time to write a short one". Bet he would have Twittered.

No comments:

Post a Comment