Tuesday 1 February 2011

Of Talkin About Revolutions

The local swimming pool is closed now for two weeks for renovation work. This morning I had the cross trainer out at the end of the garden for a quick work out.

It was a lovely morning, the air fresh and healthy and the sound of the river soothed the pain as I battled my way to 30 minutes of serious sweat. The only problem was that the cross trainer has developed a squeak and 30 of them every minute proved enough to wake the neighbour who didn't look too pleased at 7 o'clock in the morning.

I was listening to the news as I went. The Beeb seems totally obsessed with Egypt at the moment but then I guess everyone likes a revolution. The news also reported that Chelsea has paid $70million for a footballer whilst recording almost as much of a loss last year. I think the world has gone mad. Perhaps my neighbour would agree....

No comments:

Post a Comment