Friday 25 February 2011

Of Little to Complain About

I'm in London at the moment and it's just looking beautiful. It's sunny and everyone is out like they're celebrating Spring and the fact they've managed to survive a pretty awful Winter.

I'm staying at a hotel near Russell Square at the moment. I don't know why but I always seem to gravitate towards this part of London. This may be because I spent a good part of my London student days studying in the Advanced Institute of Legal Studies at Russell Square but it's also handy, by lots of great English pubs, near to the British Museum (which looks great at night this time of year) and has a lovely park to hand to lap up the Spring sunshine.

Today, I'm off to meet a friend for lunch at a French cafe at St Pancras Station. I love this place. The architecture is just wonderful. After work in the afternoon I'm off shopping in Covent Garden. How much can I buy and stuff into a small suitcase to get back home remains my most troubling problem of the day so far. Guess I don't have much to complain about do I?


No comments:

Post a Comment