Wednesday 12 January 2011

Of Mysteries or Should that be Geheimnisse?

According to Google Analytics I have a follower in Nurtingen Germany. Not a casual one off follower (would "Zufallsbekanntschaft" be the right word for such a person? May be, but my German's far too long gone to be sure) but someone who has everyday this year logged in to see what's going on in the world of Barry Phillips online. The thing is I don't know anyone in Southern Germany and I've no friends on holiday there that I'm aware off. I've never visited Nurtingen. Not in my current life form that it is. It's all delightfully curious.
I wonder if the aforementioned person will help me with my curiosity by introducing themselves to me at barryjphillips@hotmail.com ? Gehen Sie auf Sie wissen, dass Sie

No comments:

Post a Comment