Friday 14 January 2011

Of Excuses on the Loose

I shifted some furniture into my house yesterday - or rather a work colleague did. I now have a second sofa in the upstair's lounge and awful lot of gym equipment on the top floor of the house. I've decided to do a bit of gym work at home some mornings now for the local swimming pool is bunged with swimmers even by 7.30a.m.. These are the people who have taken a new year's resolution to get fit. Give it a couple of weeks and they'll be gone I'm sure.

I tried the cross trainer this morning but it was loud and I'm worried my early morning burst of activity to pump-me-up music like "Eye of the Tiger" by Foreigner will wake next door's "wanes". Their Mum has already been on to me about leaving the radio on too loud when I shoot to work early in the morning.

Maybe the solution is to jog to work in the morning listening to music on my iPhone or even the odd radio programme I can now download from the Beeb's website. It'll get me fresh air before work as I run alongside the river and through the woods. I'll be there in double quick time for apparently there's an errant Rottweiler on the loose.

Maybe it just makes more sense to stay in bed the extra hour. Think I might try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment