Thursday 30 June 2011

Of Would you in a Wudu?

Now here's a question for you. Have you ever heard of a Wudu? Nope I hadn't until yesterday so I popped into the gent's loo at Birmingham Airport to see what one looked like.
Inside the gents just off from where all the urinals are situated was another room which I guessed must have been the Wudu. It wasn't in use at the time although there were two other businessmen like me curious as to what one was peering in through the door.
Now, I figure this must have two purposes. It allows men to do whatever they do in a Wudu (I'm guessing it's wash their feet) and others to talk about what a Wudu is doing in an airport loo and possibly why the idea has not caught on. There's a dyer shortage of talking points in a men's loo so anything that encourages us to be sociable at our time of need and possibly swap business cards too has to be a good thing if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment