Friday 10 June 2011

Of Having the Balls...

I was watching Embarrassing Bodies the other night whilst waiting for the Apprentice to come on. This was their live show in which people zoomed in via Skype to talk to the two T.V doctors. I watched as Antonio in London Skyped in to explain that he has a nasty lump on his testicles. One of the TV doctors quite rightly asked him if he had been to his doctor and understandably he replied "No. I was too embarrassed to go see my doctor". He then promptly stood up at the request of the presenter dropped his trousers and showed 12 million people his lump. Why is it I find people so difficult to understand sometimes? Maybe it's our obsession with celebrity that makes us do things like this. "Hey that fella is quite ordinary but his balls have been on tele...."

The Apprentice was rubbish this week. They're a washy bunch all incapable of taking decisions and sticking to a proper plan. Jim's clearly going to win it. He's a great team player and the only one as far as I can see that has well dare I say it...balls..

No comments:

Post a Comment