Friday 22 April 2011

Of Smart & Too Smart


I've decided to double my fitness regime. This is for two reasons. I want to get in shape for my birthday in June. Also an old University friend, Morten, has been in touch for the first time in pushing twenty years. No doubt we'll meet at some point soon and like a couple of classic cars side by side comparisons will be made in terms of whose bumpers are still firmly on and where the rust is beginning to show. Not on this fine MG 1965 convertible matey (or maybe not lets see how the training regime kicks in).

Morten I remember as being really good at sport (though lousy at pool for some reason). In the run up to the big final exams he really annoyed me by studying using mind maps and spider diagrams. When you're putting in all the hours you can on big exams you don't want a smart ass sat next to you in the library absorbing the same amount of information but in half the time. Well do you?





No comments:

Post a Comment