Tuesday 19 April 2011

Of Choosing your Lanes and your Ways

I swam 40 lengths of the Antrim Pool today ably assisted by my self appointed swimming coach "Brucie baby". When finished he asked me about my trip to London and I gave him a rough summary of what I'd seen and been doing. "St Paul's" he said "What's that like?" When I asked him if he had been there when younger he replied "On no sure I've never been to London or England for that matter. Nearly went to Cornwall once but then thought better of it""Weren't you ever curious? I enquired. "Ah no I like my own back garden. I don't like going where I've not been and I know what I'm used to." I thought that might explain why he swims in the same lane every time.



I drove to the office and parked in a different parking space.

No comments:

Post a Comment