Sunday 2 January 2011

Of New Year New Resolutions

Hah! So 2nd of January and time to declare a few New Year's Resolution. For 2011 these are as follows :

* Exercise more - at least 4 times a week
* Learn to cook 12 dishes of a standard they will do for entertaining
* Read 12 books in the year each one completely different from the last (NB last year I read 12 business related books and I feel hung out to dry from all the business advice)
* Drop in at least one really good holiday for 2011
* Continue to decorate/improve the house
* Learn some Spanish for when my friends from Venezuela visit in April
* Take myself off somewhere nice every Sunday, hiking etc.
* Surround myself by positive people
* Continue my memory training : beat my PB of 3 minutes 30 seconds
* Make better use of technology and time between meetings and travelling etc

1 comment: