Sunday 30 January 2011

Of Flights Home and All that Jazz

It's been a really eclectic weekend. I spent a good part of yesterday at a James Caan seminar. I like this guy a lot. He's sincere, passionate and speaks an awful lot of sense. He came across just as dapper as he is on Dragon's Den and a little more camp.

I spent yesterday evening in the intimate surroundings of Ronnie Scott's jazz cafe in Soho in the company of Carleen Andersen. I've never heard such a fine pair of lungs on such a small woman. Wow could she sing. I've not enjoyed a London night out so much in a long time.

I struggled to make it out my bed this morning at 6.30a.m. to get to Heathrow in time for the flight. I managed it early (of course) only to find my flight has been delayed by an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment