Tuesday 31 May 2011

Of Mediation/Reflection



You might say this is a week of mediation. This evening I'm facilitating a discussion group formed to discuss the road ahead for mediation in NI. Tomorrow, I'm in Dublin talking to Northside Community Law Centre about their highly successful mediation project. On Thursday I'm chairing a breakfast seminar for lawyers all about how to bring mediation into the workplace. The mediation audience in Northern Ireland is a disparate lot with a few conflicts of interest bubbling around. But hey if anyone can move forward without falling out it should be mediators. Shouldn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful post.I am felling glad on this post.



    Thanks for more info.......




    National Mediation Group Collection Agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you have remarked some very interesting details, appreciate it for the post.
    Mediation Omaha

    ReplyDelete