Thursday 12 May 2011

Of Britney's Break for Freedom

She made a bid for freedom yesterday. Britney that is and her partner in crime Beata. There was pandemonium. Staff were out looking all around and I was frantic. Also, how do you call a chicken in? And more to the point how do you stop a stranger to ask if they've seen one?



Eventually we found them up the road by the entrance to the police unit. After several unsuccessful attempts to catch them I decided to round them up and walk them back. As I dutifully walked them on ahead a police car pulled up alongside. As the passenger window came down I just knew there was a comment coming : " I've seen a man walk his dog in some strange way but a man out walking a pair of chickens is I sight that takes some getting used to".

I was raging. Someone would have been in big trouble had I been able to catch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment