Friday 19 February 2010

No.244 Of Whether the Weather......

Glorious weather. Spring is here and boy have we earnt it. But will it hold for the weekend? I hope so. I want to take the MG out for a spin. She's been feeling neglected these past few months.

The breakfast seminars seem to be going down a treat. Lots of people are talking about them and the reviews are good. I think we've got the pitch just right. One hour for delegates to get a shot of something important to think about before they start their day's work.

I'm off to meet a friend for lunch later. She has a bit of time on her hands at the moment and she's an avid reader. I always take her a book to read. If she says its good I add it to my reading list. If she doesn't I try her with another. I'm still reading Abraham Lincoln's biography. I'm 400 pages in with another 500 to go. If the weather's awful this weekend I might just finish it....

No comments:

Post a Comment