Wednesday 17 February 2010

No.242 Of Things You Need to Know....

It's an outrage! 38 grammes of sugar in every 100 grammes of Kellogg's Special K cereal. 20 grammes is considered high and too much apparently.

I've just attended Jane McClenaghan's breakfast seminar on healthy eating. Jane's a great presenter and I love watching her speak. With Jane it's like you get two presenters in one. There's the verbal delivery and there's the body language speaking loud and clear too. She interprets much of what she says through great hand movements. I wonder if asked to present with her hands tied behind her back one day she'd be half as good.

Before, when shopping I used to inspect the labels for animal fat. Now I'll have to look out for saturated fat too, sugar levels and amounts of sodium. Better still I could get someone else to do it and not ask too many questions....

No comments:

Post a Comment