Friday 5 February 2010

No.236 Of Barry v Barry

I met an amazing guy yesterday. His name is also Barry. He told me that he did a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Queen's but started making a living out of web design having picked that up at University along the way. He now builds and implements text message systems and by the sounds of things there's nothing he can't devise that will send you a text message about something. I love brain storming with people who not only take an idea (which sometimes can be on the wrong side of potty) on board but also suggest a variation to it which makes it even more appealing/exciting.

Towards the end of the meeting I asked him if there was anything else that he does and he replied "Yes I've just set up my own wind turbine business" our first one goes into a farm next week. That's diversification I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment