Thursday 17 March 2011

Of St Patrick's Day & Production

Yey! St Patrick's Day! A public holiday here in Northern Ireland but I'm at work covering the phones in case any non-on-leave Brits call about the events. With few phone calls and no staff I'm expecting to get a week's work done today.

It's another beautiful day here too. Yesterday was gorgeous and for first time this year I had the top off the car. I was sunbathing in a car park in Belfast as I ate a sandwich in between meetings listing to some Mozart and thinking life is pretty good - which of course we all know it is.

Apparently I'm on the radio later this morning talking about the company hens and green eggs on St Patrick's Day. The only thing is they haven't laid any eggs for the previous 3 days. I shall have to have words with them and explain that as Legal-Island staff they are expected to produce just like everyone else - otherwise they're out!

No comments:

Post a Comment