Friday 28 May 2010

No.312 Of Hits & Stats


I awoke today to an immediate dilemma : swim, gym or cycle to work this morning? The sunshine blazing through the window answered it for me and an hour later I was astride my "Z4" of a pushbike thundering along the riverbank to work.

It was the right call. Mother nature was a big hit this morning.

On the subject of hits - on this blog they seem to vary considerably. Sometimes, according to Google Analytics there's been just a handful of visitors the day before. But they're always much higher when I mention media companies. My theory is that these organisations have Google alert trackers trawling web sites looking for their names to see what others are saying about them on-line. So what follows is nothing but my vain end of the week attempt to achieve record visitor stats for a Friday.

Hello and welcome to Cool FM, Downtown Radio, Q105, Irish News, The Newsletter, The Belfast Telegraph, The BBC Northern Ireland, Radio 1, Radio 2, Radio 3, Radio 4 and BBC World Service - a good weekend to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment