Monday 18 February 2013

Of Ten Management Principles

We're working on management principles here at Legal-Island. This is our latest draft for managers :

Ask yourself the following and regularly :

1.      Do have I have a coaching style with my supervisees which empowers them to take ownership of what they do?

2.      Do my supervisees know what is expected of them at work? Have I agreed with them clear tasks and goals?

3.      Do my supervises have the resources, the materials, equipment and skills to do their work well?

4.      At work, do your supervisees have the opportunity to do what they do best every day?

5.      In the last seven days, have I given praise or recognition for good work?

6.      Have I shown my supervisees that I genuinely care about them and taken a genuine interest in them as a person?

7.      Do I encourage the development of my supervisees? Do they have opportunities to learn and grow.

8.      If I asked my supervisees would they say that I make them feel their views and opinions count?

9.      Does the mission/purpose of Legal-Island make my supervisees feel like the work they do is important?

10.  Are my co-workers committed to doing quality work?

1 comment:

  1. Very positive thought out approach and holistic approach to achieve goals both for the supervisee and the companies progression

    ReplyDelete