Friday 17 June 2011

Of Late Last Night

Ok so we didn't win last night at the Irish News Awards. That honour went to multinational Allstate so well done to them. But my team were very gracious in defeat and we ended up having a great night - and a late one too. How late I can't be sure because I left well after midnight when others were still just warming up.

What I can be sure about is that when I was swimming my obligatory 30 lengths this morning others were nursing a hangover for there was much partaking in the liquid refereshments last night. Humorous comments were spilling out aplenty about things that were happening in the office - most of which I had no idea about. Oh how we laughed!

We didn't win last night but I came away feeling more proud about my staff than ever before and better about them than any year in which we've picked up an award for Best Place to Work.
I shoot out of bed every morning and I can't wait to go to work. That feeling is only possible when you have a great team of employees. And I do.

Team Legal-Island : Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment