Wednesday 16 October 2013

Of Food Inglorious Food

I'm on a diet at the moment. It's tough going but the weight is falling off. I jumped on the scales at the end of last week to find I have lost almost a stone since the end of the summer. The aim is to get under 14 stone by the end of the month which means I've another half a stone to shed. I'm working largely off Tim Ferris's book "The Four Hour Body" and this is what he recommends scrapping :

* All diary products
* All drink except water
* All fruit - far too much sugar
* All bread
* All chocolate, cakes and buns

No much left you might think? Well, as he says himself you're on a diet to lose weight not to spoil your taste buds. You've got to enjoy abstinence to do this well, oh and an awful lot of lentils.

No comments:

Post a Comment