Wednesday 13 February 2013

Of Cars and Growing Up

The Phillips partnership now have a new car. It's a Nissan Juke, acquired because according to the web, it's one of the safest cars on the road. It's white because statistically I'm told that's the safest colour of car to drive. Granted, it does look a little like a "Popemobile" but that's a cheap price to pay for driving safely should one of the aforementioned partnership forget to drive on the left or for whatever reason decide to go the round way around a roundabout.
I left my previous car in the parking lot of the car dealers without so much as a good bye. The Z4 had been good to me but I had grown tired of crouching and twisting to get in it and having to drive around with things on your lap because there was nowhere to put it. For now and the foreseeable future its space, height and all awful lot of safety for me. Finally, when it comes to cars, I think I've grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment