Friday 6 April 2012

Of Web Tools

So here we go, five web site tools I have been investigating recently all of which look promising :

* Trip-it.com - this allows you to keep all your travel details in one place. I'm still test driving it but early results are encouraging.
* Listhings.com - this is like a giant notice board in the sky which anyone with access details can use. Emm like it.
* Evernote - a great piece of software which allows you to store lots of information including websites in once at the click of a button
* Weebly.com - the more I use this site the more I like it. It's so easy to use for posting up a webpage or website quickly and without too much pain.
* Amazom Mechanical Turk - I'm still investigating this site but its crowd sourcing facility seems astonishing


No comments:

Post a Comment