Wednesday 15 December 2010

Of Positive Thinking v Cold Feelings


Youch! I went swimming early this morning only I had forgotten my trunks. So I used the ones from yesterday which I had left in the boot of my car. Only overnight they had frozen solid. Youch!

I met a guy called Miro in Tesco today. Miro used to work for Legal-Island a long time ago. He's from Slovakia. He told me all about the mountains where soon Youngen and I are about to perform our snow aerobatics. It sounds like a great place and I can't wait to go.

I'm a little worried about the weather forecast however for Ireland. It's not great and I'm wondering if Youngen & I will have to ski to our respective departure points. However, I'm actively replacing worry in my mind with positive thinking for this as we know is all powerful.



No comments:

Post a Comment