Thursday 15 April 2010

No. 280 Of Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Well come on and let me know. Should I stay or should I go? Therein is the dilemma. The Easyjet flight to Geneva for this evening has not been cancelled but what if I get there and can't get back before Monday? I could think of many worse places to get stuck than Switzerland but I've stuff to do next week which very sadly can't be done from a friend's study overlooking Lake Geneva.

Also I'm sure the airline authorities have done their bit but the thought of flying into an errant bit of volcanic cloud doesn't really appeal to me much as though my personal motto of "anything new anything once" might suggest otherwise.

I have a feeling I'll be going and taking my laptop with me and a good long read of a book. Warren Buffet's "The Business of Life" at 800 pages should do nicely.






No comments:

Post a Comment