Thursday 25 June 2009

No.91 Of Monica & Mountains

Emmm that's the employment law seminar finished and the Twitter seminar done too. Both seemed to go well but you can never tell until the feedback comes in or perhaps in the case of the latter until and unless my number of followers spikes this week.

The talk this morning was about Monica Leech who received libel damages yesterday in Dublin of almost €2million. I wish someone would libel me. May be they are online and my google alerts need refining. Emmm I feel another seminar coming on...

Meeting Hannah Carney this afternoon to talk about possibly working on a seminar together. There's no point trying to beat the traffic out of Dublin this afternoon so I expect a late return up North. Hope the great weather holds so I can at least have the hood down as I burn past the Mountains of Mourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment