Sunday 29 March 2009

Day 21 30 March 09 From Porridge to Pizza

Struggled through a bowl of porridge and raspberries on a slight head this morning on the back of a great The Secret Millionaire last night. There's something about that programme that just presses all the right buttons for me.

Struggled too through 40 lengths of the Antrim pool again this morning. The bordem is almost crippling. Doesn't seem to help even if I race those that I think are trying to pass me (oblivious to the fact that they are in fact in a race with me).

Met John Sharkey for lunch a Consultant Workplace Psychiatrist. Interesting guy.

Just ordered a pizza in for the evening in the hope that I can get loads of work done before heading home for 9p.m..It was delivered by a guy in an old VW Campa van at such a speed that I thought it was going to come flying through the main set of glass doors at the front of the building. Guess I should trust German brakes far more than I do.

Staff all brilliant again as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment