Wednesday 8 December 2010

Of Sloping Off to the Slopes

I love my BMW. But I have to accept that it's a fair weather car. It seems to get stuck everywhere I go in the this cold snowy weather. I have to park it on slopes so at least I have a chance of rolling it out of where ever I left it. Last night I tried to nudge it out of my drive way using the neighbour's car. It didn't work. I tried to pull it out but there's no tow hook on the front of the car that I can see (almost like BMW didn't want to facilitate the humiliation of its car being seen on the road towed by another vehicle). May be the solution is simply to change the tyres to winter ones. According to Arnold our Polish employee lots of winter tyres are being imported from Eastern Europe at the moment at £75 a pop.

I'm off skiing with Youngen (MkII) soon and leaving the car far behind out of trouble out of sight and out of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment