Saturday 10 October 2009

No.161 Of Northern Ireland at its Natural Best

If anyone this morning asks me if I had a good weeknd I can in trusth say I did. Possibly a classic.

Saturday morning I jogged to work and did loads. The same evening I went to see I friend in a play in Moy, Martin O'Brien. Martin is a barrister and part-time judge and wasted at both I realise. He was superb on the boards and had everyone in stitches laughing.

Yesterday was spent hiking across the Glens to the castle there which is also a hotel in glorious weather. This morning I cycled into work shooting past the early morning mist coming off the river and the herons busy out fishing. Nature rather than the weather in Northern Ireland can be relied upon to stir the spirits. Onwards with the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment